Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

International Artist Magazine

It is such a pleasure to be featured in the August/September issue of International Artist Magazine. They have included an 8 page spread on my artwork and creative process. Also as an extra bonus the front cover shows a small picture of me working on my 6 foot moose painting (upper right corner.) This is a great art magazine that focuses on international art and artists. The article shows my step by step artistic process for two paintings. What an honor to be in such a prestigious magazine. This should on news stands soon. Check it out!

6 comments:

frieda martin said...

I bought mine yesterday, so its there now! Did you spot the "typo"?

Valerie said...

Hi Frieda, Yes a few typos, not quite perfect, but Hey its close.

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Valerie. Residual pride, ye BC I wonder sometimes who their proofreader is. Mixing up your materials lists, Where did Devine Providence go? Bear is cute too. Way to go girl.
From Louise in Kelowna, another artist and avid International Artist mag. reader, gweesie@shaw.ca

Valerie said...

Yes Louise, a few mix ups in the written words in the article but the pictures look great. International Artist is so fun to study when it arrives. Glad to hear you love it also. What kind of art do you create?

hmuxo said...

Congratulations on being featured in the International Artist mag. Love your water babies. Beautifully painted! I found your blog after visiting with Bonnie.

Bonnie Heather said...

Oh I can't wait to get a copy. Congratulations! You're work is awesome.