Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

It is a week before Christmas and all through the studio, work is in progress. Paintings on the easel do sit ready and waiting for my best work. Two more are leaning against the desk, in front of my delightfully warm pellet stove.  My mind is whirling with commissions and bear cubs....as those are the projects now in the works.  As winter rolls round and the snow flakes dance down, I am entranced with painting and cookies. Cookies and paintings are a combination I like....not so good for my thighs but oooooh .... that was a great chocolaty bite.  I am sending out all my best wishes to you, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
With this I conclude my late night sugar induced poetically challenged blog.

1 comment:

Bonnie Heather said...

He he. Nerry Christmas to you too Val.