Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Be Safe when Creating Art

Just a quick reminder to myself and all of you to be safe with your art supplies....not all of what we work with as far as paints and solvents etc are safe to be absorbed into your body....protect yourself from exposure to dangerous materials. Use gloves where necessary and a respirator whenever you are using anything that is being propelled out into the air that you are breathing.

It is so easy to become a bit too casual about threats that you can not really see....or to believe that a little isn't a problem. This is my yearly reminder and yours as well. I have just replaced my respirator filters and reminded myself about gloves and glasses for situations that apply. Protect yourself...your body will thank you with great health! Happy Painting

No comments: