Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wild Art for Art Walk

Well it is the time of year when I collect up all the bits and pieces that make up my ever changing art booth and get ready for Art Walk in Winfield. I make my list and check it twice, three and four times. All the basics have to go plus beach rocks and pine cones for decorations. The nicest people come to Art Walk.

Usually I have a great helper with a truck but this year it is just me and my car. Ohh ....that is frustrating as I had hoped to include Bighorn Ridge.....but unless it rides on top of the car it is just a bit too big. I haven't given up yet....still thinking of how to work it.

 Here is your sneak peak at some of my new work that will be going to Art Walk.

1 comment:

Frieda said...

wow! i can't wait to see them in person! The fawn turned out lovely too, and the cougar...well, he's scaring me, just a little! Good job!